1. Travel Photo BooksIf you’re anything like me you leave a trip with hundreds of new photos, give them a life off your camera roll and create a travel Photo Book after each trip. This is the perfect way to be able to look back on each trip and remember all the details that fade over time. Pro tip - make your books uniform in size so you can neatly display them on a bookshelf or coffee table in your home and they can double as decor!
2. Travel Scrapbook CollageCombine the art of scrapbooking with wall decor by crafting a travel-themed collage. Arrange Photo Prints, postcards, tickets, and mementos from your adventures into a shadow box. This unique and creative display turned art will be perfect on a wall, shelf, or even in a keepsake box for you to look back on for years to come!
3. Metal PrintIf you have that one hero shot from your trip, have it printed on our most vibrant print media, Metal Prints. These are specifically gorgeous for landscape photos of beaches, mountains, and cityscapes. Display your gorgeous work of art in an office, hallway, or even arranged on a photo ledge shelf.
4. Photo String StorylineString fairy lights or thin wire across your room and use mini clothespins to hang your travel Photo Prints. The best part is you can always add to it as you explore new places. This creative display is warm, cozy, and the perfect way to always have your travel memories shine, quite literally.
5. Create a Gallery WallCreating a gallery wall in your home filled with travel photos is like curating a personal exhibition of your favorite adventures. If you have a large open space needing a statement, create a gallery wall with Framed Prints of your favorite travel memories. There are so many ways to create the perfect gallery wall to suit your personal style. If your home decor leans more modern, try a symmetrical grid and if you are a bit more eclectic, an organic gallery wall with different sizes and shaped frames would be perfect.
How do you display your favorite travel photos?