It’s the most wonderful time of the year: the time of year when we all take a moment to tell the special people in our lives how much they mean to us. It isn’t every day that you receive a personal message from your friends and family in the mail anymore.
Here are some ideas for holiday greetings that are sure to bring a smile to the faces of all of your favorite people:
- This year hasn’t been the same without you. Let’s plan a get together for when all of this is over!
- 2020 brought us a lot of uncertainty, but one thing I am certain of is how much I value our friendship.
- We never thought we’d be in quarantine this long, but we’re cherishing all of our moments together.
- Let’s be honest: 2020 isn’t exactly what we wanted it to be. Here’s to a much better 2021 and beyond!
Short & Sweet:
- Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
- Wishing you a happy, healthy holiday and a wonderful New Year!
- Sending you peace and love this holiday season.
- Happy holidays to you and yours!
- Wishing you a magical holiday season filled with joy and wonder.
- Merry everything!
- We hope all of your holiday wishes come true!
Personal Messages of Love and Appreciation:
- We’re so grateful to have wonderful people like you in our lives this holiday season. Wishing you all of the happiness you deserve!
- The holidays remind us to be grateful for all of our blessings…like you! Thank you for being such an important part of our lives.
- Merry Christmas with lots of love from all of us in New York!
- Thank you for all of your love and support this year. We are extra grateful for you this holiday season (and all year long)!
- Wishing you a holiday season filled with family, friends, love, laughter, and light.
- May you be blessed with happiness and good health this holiday season.
- New Home: We’re loving life in our new home. Come visit us anytime at: 123 Main St. Stars Hollow, CT 55555
- Newly Married: Happy holidays from the new Mr. and Mrs. / Mrs. and Mrs. / Mr. and Mr. Smith!
- New Baby: We’re thrilled to be celebrating new baby Jack’s first Christmas! We’re looking forward to all that the New Year holds for our growing family, and are grateful for your well-wishes and support!
- Newly Engaged: May your holiday be filled with blessings, beauty, and bling! Love, the future Mr. and Mrs. / Mr. and Mr. / Mrs. and Mrs. Smith
Greetings for Business Associates, Clients, & Coworkers:
- Warmest wishes for a happy holiday season.
- Wishing you peace and prosperity in the new year.
- Thank you for being a part of the [company name] family. We’re grateful for you this holiday season!
- Happy holidays from the [company name] family to yours!
- Celebrate the spirit of the season.
- Best wishes for a joyous holiday and a blessed new year!
What are your favorite messages for holiday cards? Post them below in the comments!