The days are getting shorter, the air is getting crisper, and most important- the leaves are turning our favorite fall hues. Autumn is here and we’re ready to start checking off activities on our fall-tastic bucket list.
1. Add fall decor to your entry, mantle, or front steps.
2. Bake a pumpkin pie.
3. Go to a winery with friends.
4. Visit a haunted house.
5. Attend an outdoor sporting event.
6. Make apple cider (from apples you picked of course!).
7. Do some good! Host a coat drive, volunteer at a shelter or soup kitchen, or start a canned food drive.
8. Attend a fall festival.
9. Make s’mores.
10. Visit a national park and print your favorite photos!
11. Have a Halloween movie marathon.
12. Create a fall tablescape.
13. Take a hayride.
14. Try a new crockpot recipe.
15. Host a Friendsgiving.
16. Go on a hike.
17. Make your own scarecrow.
18. Schedule a mini session with your favorite photographer!
19. Make a gratitude list.
20. DIY a fall candle.
21. Read a scary book.
22. Make pumpkin waffles or pancakes.
23. Crochet a scarf.
24. Make a pinecone bird feeder with your little one!
25. Take a road trip.
26. Visit your local Renaissance Festival.
27. Create an autumn bouquet with your favorite flowers.
28. Bake your neighbors a fall treat.
29. Update your picture frames with current photos of your family and friends.
30. Go on a ghost tour.
What’s on your fall bucketlist this year?